'Because of Juan Mata, Clear Modric to Chelsea'

Monday, August 22, 2011

London-Tottenham Hotspur fans must be relieved that most likely did not lose one of its flagship player Luka Modric. This is caused by the agreement between Chelsea with Juan Mata of Valencia matter. 


Modric is one of the players rumored to be going to leave White Hart Lane. Chelsea into the club linked with the Croatian players. But now rumors that Modric will join Chelsea would be raw. This happened after Valencia has reached an agreement with the West London team regarding the transfer of Juan Mata. "The blues has got it (Juan Mata)? I do not know. But I think that this is the end of Modric certainly rumors. I do not have any feedback about it, but I think so," said the Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp was quoted as saying from Soccernet. Redknapp himself goes on to say that the eyes are incarannya player. Now when the Spaniard was a step toward Chelsea, Redknapp had hoped the club could persuade Modric to survive. nicknamed Houdini's manager said. "I could not be more pleased than to maintain Luka Modric, he is a fantastic player and as I've said repeatedly, you can not find anyone better than him," "I think (chairman) Daniel (Levy) has said that he would sit down with injury this month and discuss the contract Wounds." Yet Redknapp is keen to keep the players named Modric if the player wants to leave the Lilywhites. "Certainly, I want to defend him. But I feel if he did not want to here, maybe we should sell it. If there are players who do not want to play for us, we must take it off and bring in three or four new players." "Verizone news"
Share this article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2011 verizon news All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by imam satria | Published by imam pancen oyeee